Christmas 2010 Present Ideas
Here are some ideas, if you need any, for what to get Kaylee for Christmas.
~ Books are always great. Although we are trying to take advantage of the wonderful library system, it is always nice to have a new book to read.
~ Educational, but fun toys. Since I am staying home with her I want to create a preschool like environment.
~ Art, crafts, music ... all good things.
~ Outdoor toys, any type of outdoor toy: balls, slide, sandbox, table with umbrella, sports related. We spend a lot of times outside, Kaylee loves to go outside.
~Tinker Bell, anything Tinker Bell since she is Tinker Bell (petite, adorable, blonde and blue eyes)
~ Brands of products I tend to buy/like for Kaylee: Leapfrog, Melissa and Doug, Crayola
~ Please do not overload on the Disney Princess product line. She is our lil' princess but I don't want to raise her up on everything Princess.
~ Although Kaylee loves Elmo, we (her parents) do not.
So basically whatever you wish to get Kaylee for Christmas will be perfect! I try to use multiple learning tools and learning styles when I am in the "preschool" mode. For example when I am reading about shapes I get her shape sorter toy and have her hold the shape, or I draw the shape in chalk and she stands on it. And when we are not in "preschool" mode, meaning I need her to be play independently so I can do the dishes, I want whatever she is playing with or watching to be engaging and educational.
Hope this was some what useful :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment