Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Fun with Friends at Balboa Park

Last week Kaylee and I met up Jake, Carly, and their mom, at Balboa Park. We took advantage of San Diego's Museum Month which featured discounts on many popular museums. We visited Reuben H. Science Museum and San Diego Railroad Museum.

I met Jake and Carly's mom when we both were pregnant with our first. Her name is Jessica, we were both at the lab to take the same 3-hour blood test, at the time we had the same doctor, due date was the same, got married the same year only a week apart, and the husbands names both start with "C". So of course we became instant friends. I remember how awkward I felt asking for her number, like I was asking her out or something! And of course we became FaceBook friends which really helped us stay in touch. We try our best to met up as often as possible, but it tends to be about twice a year. But regardless, we have a great time and the kids get along well.

















No comments:

Post a Comment