So it all began when Kaylee and I were playing chase. She was cruising along the bed very quickly, laughing and barely using the bed for support. A little later she was standing, using the cat tower for support, then let go and took 2 focused steps, plopped down and had the biggest grin. I knew from that grin that she recognized what she had just done. So I started to encourage her by enticing her with toys and even Annie (the cat!). The next successful attempt was in the loft. She was cruising along the furniture, then she took 3 steps and successfully made it to her table toy. By this point Kaylee and I were very excited, which caught the attention of Curtis. He ran up to record the action, but of course Kaylee was getting tired. He did get one decent attempt at walking, which we'll post asap.
So today we will try to continue walk "training", and try to get the action on video.


No comments:
Post a Comment