I believe that every Sunday should be a mother's day. It should be spent to do as she wishes, with little focus on her to-do list, and a present and card are always a plus.
Today was a great Sunday. I started the day around 9:30am, with Kaylee all snuggled up against me. Actually, she was slowly pushing me off the bed, but let's see the glass half-full today! With my baby snuggled up against me I was inspired to write her a letter and post it on here. It was very emotional and brought tears to my eyes. And it brought tears to my eyes every time I reread it throughout the day as I fixed my typos and attempted to fix my grammatical errors. Thank goodness for Curtis and Auntie Laura, because when Kaylee is ready for grammar lessons, I will defer to them and secretly be taking notes for myself.
After my letter to Kaylee I got out of bed, which resulted in my cuddle bug to wake up. Then the help me with my pants conversation took place. After that, Kaylee and Curtis presented me with my card and gift, beautiful pearl earrings. We ate breakfast, made phone calls, and took advantage of the beautiful weather and kiddie pool. We also remembered our recent acquisition, a slip-n-slide. So Kaylee and I spent the day watering our fake grass while slip-n-sliding and having water gun fights.
Fun in the sun, Curtis got to watch golf, and I got to talk to Jonathan who called from boot camp. A wonderful Sunday I must say. Now back to that to-do list.
Monday, May 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment